Trev Positioning System (TPS) : St. Austell, Cornwall, UK [map] [photos] [info]


Photo of the week : Cloudy can be beautiful - Mevagissey, Cornwall.


From Cornwall Summ...



Contact me: trevorreeves-at-gmail-com


Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Some more videos and photos

I've just put some more of the little video clips I took on my trip up on YouTube, though YouTube seems to have done me the favour of reducing the image quality of them all, but never mind. You can see the videos I've uploaded here if you're interested.

I've also been sorting through some of my photos since I've arrived home, and here's a few I took in Belize, of Garifuna drumming and dancing that required some photo shopping to become visible, still not brilliant, but the results have some interesting effects.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Herzlich Willkommen hier im Flirt-Chat.


Unser Flirt-Chat gibt ihnen eine Möglichkeit flirtpartner und vieles mehr,unter anderem erotische Rollenspiele
Hier im besten Flirt-Chat erwarten dich flirtpartner Flirt und Sextalk
Suchst du erotische Rollenspiele , mit Sicherheit bist du hier genau richtig.Ok,stellt sich die Frage,worauf wartest du?
Live Dates tabulose frauen ,einfach anmelden .
Du suchst jemand von Bregenz, oder St.Gallen, vieleicht aus Aue , vieleicht in Bern, vieleicht in Neunkirchen? Mit Sicherheit ist jemand dabei.!